Jo Lovell has the right to amend timetabled classes/workshops as a result of circumstances beyond her control.
- Students who think they have a health condition which may affect their ability to practise yoga, should consult their doctor before, registering for classes.
- Students must complete the Registration Form.
- Students must declare any health issues on class registration form.
- Students must inform Jo Lovell, of any change in health, a known or new pregnancy or recent surgery and, if about to take a class, must do so before the start of class.
- Jo Lovell Yoga & Ayurveda cannot be responsible for any failure to take a health issue into account in her teaching if she has not been so informed.
- Your personal information is confidential and will not be shared.
- Class/workshop/event bookings cannot be transferred to another person.
- Classes cannot be transferred to workshops and vice versa.
- All bookings are secured by payment at the time of booking.
- When a student misses a booked class:
- a weekly recorded class can be sent on request.
- attendance at the online Tuesday evening class on request.
- Missed classes may not be carried over or transferred to a later term.
- If class attendance is occasionally not possible, it is appreciated, if the student can inform Jo Lovell.
- The classes are renewed on an 8 week term basis, unless, specified as Term Time Only (this relates to classes taught during the school term).
- If for what ever reason the student decides not to continue with the class, it is appreciated if they would inform Jo Lovell in advance of the new term start date so their place can be allocated to a new student.
By participating in pre-recorded yoga classes provided by Jo Lovell Yoga, you agree to assume unconditionally full responsibility for any and all inherent risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you may incur as a result of participating in such yoga classes. You understand that it is your responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding your participation in the yoga classes. You further understand that your participation in yoga classes does not constitute or replace the advice or treatment of a medical professional. These classes are not to be shared, copied or sold. They are the private property and copyrighted by Jo Lovell Yoga & Ayurveda.
- Please give 5 days notice if you are unable to attend a full term classes/workshop/event booking and receive a 100% refund.
- If less notice is given it is difficult to re-allocate the space to another student. If you need to cancel with less notice the cost would be due.
- In some instances non-refundable deposits will be required for example for retreats, this will be made clear on the reservation form.
- Classes are limited in size and booking constitutes a reserved place in the class.
- After the start date of the new term or the date(s) of workshops or events, Jo Lovell Yoga & Ayurveda does not give refunds.
- A student must apply for refund to Jo Lovell Yoga & Ayurveda and the amount due will be in respect of the date of application. Jo Lovell Yoga & Ayurveda reserves the right to charge an administration fee of £10 for managing a refund.
- The personal use of mobile phones, cameras or recording equipment is not permitted in a class or workshop.
- Jo Lovell Yoga & Ayurveda reserves the right to refuse a student entry to a class/workshop if deemed for any reason, perhaps age or ability or illness, to be unsuitable or unable to practice yoga as taught at that time.
- Jo Lovell Yoga & Ayurveda reserves the right to refuse entry to the class of any student who has in any way disrupted a class or made it difficult for other students to enjoy the benefit of the class.
- Jo Lovell Yoga & Ayurveda cannot be responsible for the safekeeping of valuables left unattended. There are no secure lockers at the venues where the classes are held so please consider the items you bring to the class.