Terms and conditions for Jo Lovell Yoga
Jo Lovell Yoga has the right to amend timetabled classes/workshops as a result of circumstances beyond her control.
- Students who think they have a health condition which may affect their ability to practise yoga, should consult their doctor before, registering for classes.
- Students must complete a class registration form.
- Students must inform the Jo Lovell, of any health issues on class registration form.
- Students must inform the Jo Lovell, of any change in health, a known or new pregnancy or recent surgery and, if about to take a class, must do so before the start of class.
- Jo Lovell Yoga cannot be responsible for any failure to take a health issue into account in her teaching if she has not been so informed.
- Your personal information is confidential and will not be shared.
- Class/workshop/event bookings cannot be transferred to another person
- Classes cannot be transferred to workshops and vice versa.
- All bookings are paid in full 7 days in advance.
- If a student misses booked classes, these may be made up at any other class at any time within the same term if spaces are available in the chosen class. They may not be carried over or transferred to a later term.
- If class attendance is occasionally not possible, it is appreciated, if the student can inform Jo Lovell Yoga.
- The classes are renewed on an 8 week term basis, unless, specified as Term Time Only (this relates to classes taught during the school term).
- If for what ever reason the student decides not to continue with the class, it is appreciated if they would inform Jo Lovell Yoga in advance of the new term start date so their place can be allocated to a new student.
- Cancellation of a full term/workshop/event booking, with 100% refund, is accepted up to 72 hours before the start date of the new term/workshop/event. Classes are limited in size and booking constitutes a reserved place in the class.
- After the start date of the new term or the date(s) of workshops or events, Jo Lovell Yoga does not give refunds unless circumstances are exceptional; these are;
new serious illnesses, new injuries, new pregnancies or bereavement. This would mean the student is unable to make up any missed classes within the term, or that the student was unable to attend the full series of workshops or events.
- A student must apply for refund to Jo Lovell Yoga and the amount due will be in respect of the date of application. Jo Lovell Yoga reserves the right to charge an administration fee of £10 for managing a refund.
- The personal use of mobile phones, cameras or recording equipment is not permitted in a class or workshop.
- Jo Lovell Yoga reserves the right to refuse a student entry to a class if deemed for any reason, perhaps age or ability or illness, to be unsuitable or unable to practice yoga as taught at that time.
- Jo Lovell Yoga reserves the right to refuse entry to the class of any student who has in any way disrupted a class or made it difficult for other students to enjoy the benefit of the class.
- Jo Lovell Yoga cannot be responsible for the safekeeping of valuables left unattended. There are no secure lockers at the venues where the classes are held so please consider the items you bring to the class.