For your reassurance
I am a Registered Ayurvedic Nutrition and Lifestyle Practitioner Member of the of the Ayurvedic Professionals Association (APA) and fully insured. I am committed to offering you a respectful, non-judgmental and confidential space for us to explore your nutrition and lifestyle choices. Information about you is treated with strict confidentiality and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- I will always give prompt notice if I am due to be away and cannot make a future session (holidays/Christmas etc) and would very much appreciate it if you could do the same.
- I reserve the right to cancel consultations if circumstances present themselves that are beyond my control. I will endeavour to reschedule these as soon as possible.
- I reserve the right not to go ahead with a consultation if a client presents behaviour that I am uncomfortable with.
- Fees are payable at the time of booking by bank transfer.
- Bookings can not be transferred to another person.
- The consultations will start and finish promptly. The duration will either be 60 minutes for an initial consultation or 45 minutes for a follow up consultation.
- The consultation starts at the appointed time, late arrival will reduce your consultation time.
- At least 48 hours’ notice is required should you require to cancel or rearrange an appointment to enable me to rearrange my schedule.
- If you cancel your consultation with less than 48 hours notice, 100% of the fee is payable.
- All refunds are subject to £10 administration fee.
You must be logged in to post a comment.