An Ayurvedic nutrition and lifestyle consultation is a comprehensive approach to health and wellness that takes into account not just what you eat, but also your lifestyle habits and overall well-being.
The consultation will begin by assessing your dosha and any health concerns or symptoms you may be experiencing. They may also ask about your lifestyle habits, such as sleep patterns, appetite, elimination, exercise routines and stress levels, as well as any medications or supplements you may be taking.
Based on this information, you will receive a personalised recommendations on what foods to eat and avoid, how and when to eat as as well as specific herbs and spices and that can support your health and well-being.
In addition to nutrition, you will receive personalised recommendations on lifestyle habits and self-care practices that can support your overall well-being. This will include suggestions about self management, daily and seasonal routines, exercise, meditation, and yoga, as well as tips for managing stress and promoting restful sleep.
Overall, an Ayurvedic nutrition and lifestyle consultation is a holistic approach to health and wellness that can help you achieve greater balance and harmony in your body and mind. By incorporating the recommendations provided into your daily life, you can support your overall health and well-being and experience greater vitality and vitality.
- 60 minutes in duration.
- It is essential that in advance of the consultation you have completed and returned this Ayurvedic Assessment form. Allow yourself at least 30 minutes to complete this form.
- Your tongue, hands and general physical form will be analysed and with your permission take photographs for reference.
- Be prepared to talk about your metabolism – appetite, digestion and elimination – this is particularly important and the key to your health.
Follow Up Consultations
- 45 minutes in duration.
- Follow up sessions are essential to review your progress and build in further diet and lifestyle changes.
- Depending on what we are seeking to achieve follow-up appointments can range from weekly to monthly.
- Expect to require a least three follow-up appointments.
Consultations take place at Ivy House, Bongate, Otley, LS21 3AB (Opposite to the entrance to Sainsbury’s where there is free parking)
Payment required on booking.