- The consultation is best done face to face.
- 60 minutes in duration.
- It is essential that in advance of the consultation you have completed and returned this Ayurvedic Assessment form. Allow yourself at least 30 minutes to complete this form. The information will provide basis of the consultation.
- During the appointment we will review the Ayurvedic Assessment form together, discussing your current health issues in more detail. This will help determine what imbalance is at the root cause of your health issue.
- I will observe your tongue, hands and general physical form during the consultation and with your permission take photographs for reference.
- Please be prepared to discuss your metabolism including your daily bodily wastes, this aspect is particularly important.
- You will receive suggested diet and lifestyle related changes to incorporate into your life. It can be a challenge to change many things at the same time so we will start gradually, observe improvement and integrate further changes.
Follow Up Consultation:
- The follow-up consultations are best done face to face, however, I am also happy to do them via Zoom/Facetime/Whatsapp.
- 45 minutes in duration.
- Follow up sessions are essential to review your progress and build in further diet and lifestyle changes.
- Depending on what we are seeking to achieve follow-up appointments can range from weekly to monthly.
- Expect to require a least three follow-up appointments.
Consultations take place at Ivy House, Bongate, Otley, LS21 3AB (Opposite to the entrance to Sainsbury’s where there is free parking)
Payment required on booking.